Executive Assistant and Team Administrator, Education Tertiary Māori
Te Wānanga Takiura o Ngā Kura Kaupapa Māori
Closing Date :
Highly experienced EA looking for the next career step?
- Experience working in an iwi or Māori Tertiary context
- Superior time management and organisational skills
- Empathy, professionalism and polish
- A strong awareness of and affinity for the needs and aspirations of its Students
Te Wānanga Takiura is a non-profitable Tertiary provider that ensures the benefits of the Wharekura Māori are grown for the future generations.
As the Executive Assistant and Team Administration to the Kaitiaki Huhua and Kaiako team, you will enhance the KHs effectiveness by the provision of high quality support, conserving the KH’s time by creating and managing a highly efficient appointment schedule, and guest and stakeholder engagement. You will also be required to provide administrative support to the wider team by raising purchase orders, meeting and greeting visitors, co-ordinate staff meetings, briefing reports, arrange travel and take minutes as required.
Skills and Attributes required for this position are:
- The demonstration of significant PA or EA experience.
- Superior time management and organisational skills especially with organising senior executives.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The ability to compose memos, correspondence, agreements, and other professional documents.
- Experience in report preparation by collating and analysing information.
- Be able to develop filing and retrieval systems; and manage record meeting discussions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbal and written, with a diverse range of audiences both internal and external to the organisation.
- Proven track record of building productive working relationships
- Reo Māori is required
For further information contact 0800 625 274 or 09 625 6226 email email@example.com